About the instructor
Dave Nevue is a Professional Graphite Artist and the founder and CEO of Nevue Fine Art Marketing. He also authored the eBook The Productive Artist How to Live Your Dreams and The 28 Day Blogging Challenge for Visual Artists along with other top-selling art marketing books.
Dave has been selling his art online for over 15 years as well as coaching musicians and artists for over twenty-five years and his mission is to help every creative person live their dreams.
Graphite Drawing by Dave Nevue
Contact me with any questions you have regarding this course.
The Ultimate Online Art Marketing Course
What if your artist blog attracted art collectors who had a passion for what you created, increased your art sales and gave you the independence to enjoy your dream life?
You are wasting hours a week on social media and throwing away money on advertising that does not work?
Are you frustrated because you are only receiving “Likes” on your Facebook business page but nobody is visiting your online art gallery or purchasing your artwork?
Unsure how to reach your target audience.
You know that there are people out there who would love to have your artwork displayed in their home, but how do you reach them? How can you share your art with them?
You have tried everything from posting on Facebook, Instagram Pinterest and have tried every strategy on Google but you haven’t seen the results many “successful artists” seem to find so easily.
Are you losing your drive?
Do you feel like you do not have a chance because there is too much competition online?
Do you feel like you are wasting your time on strategies that do not pay off?
Are you tired of wasting your time searching for solutions to your struggles that are not producing real results?
Did you nod your head up and down to those questions?
I have been there!
The truth is, if you want to see change, you must change what you are doing.
If you are not seeing the results you are hoping for then you must change your marketing strategies.
The people who succeed are the ones who are willing to change.
Your artist blog will be the fuel that drives tons of traffic to your art listings.
I have wasted hours posting on social media.
I have spent hundreds of dollars on Facebook ads that produced no return on my investment.
I knew that if I wanted to sell my art online I would have to change my marketing strategies, and I am happy that I did because I am now receiving just under 100,000 monthly page views on my art blog.
My artist blog has helped me to:
- Grow my traffic
- Attract my target audience (people who are interested in my artistic style)
- Showcase my artwork and be a starting point for my art sales
- Grow my email list
- Produce loyal art collectors
- Turn my readers into loyal fans who help me to reach a larger audience
- Build authority
- Build credibility
Your art blog can do the same for you as long as you are willing to put in the time.
I know how difficult it is to find time to do everything on your to-do list and that is why I created this course.
I want to make it easy for you to build a successful online art business.
All you have to do is follow the strategies I have mapped out for you.
These are the same strategies I have used to build my online art business that I have been operating for over 15 years.
Take a minute to imagine ….
- Increase your traffic in less than a couple of hours a week.
- Reach new people who are interested in your artistic style.
- Be seen as an authority in your niche.
- Grow your business organically so you do not have to throw money away on advertisements that do not work.
- Have extra time because you are not wasting it on searching for a solution or trying strategies that do not work.
- No more wasting time trying to decide what you should be doing next.
- Turn your artist blog into an online art gallery where people around the world come to visit and purchase your creations.
Then your main focus should be developing strategies that will drive traffic to your artwork.
Your art blog will do just that.
Here is a fun fact I would like to share with you.
Companies that have a blog and blog on a regular basis make 6x more than companies that do not.
Are you ready to make 6x more?
If you are then get started on the Online Art Biz Course Today.
You will be able to access the course at your convenience and new material will be added periodically.
This will be the only content marketing course you will ever need.
Content Marketing crucial for all businesses to be noticed on the overpopulated web.
This course is for the artist who wants to grow a strong online art business and who are new to content marketing. If you are ready to take your business to the next level and want to be found on the internet, this course is for you. Learn how content marketing will help you to attract your target audience and learn basic and easy to implement content writing strategies that will make your audience wanting more.
What You Will Recieve
7 FREE EBOOKS VALUED AT $104.93
- 28 Day Blogging Challenge for Visual Artists eBook
- Art Pricing Guide How To Price Art To Sell eBook
- Get More Done In Less Time - The Part-time Artist eBook
- The Productive Artist - How To Live Your Dreams eBook
- Optimize Art Blog Posts For Search eBook
- WordPress SEO Basics eBook
- WordPress Dashboard Guide eBook
4 FREE WORKBOOKS VALUED AT $31.80
- Annual Art Business Revue Workbook
- How To Write Goals You Can Achieve Workbook
- Artist Statement Workbook
- Create An Artist Brand Workbook
Video and PDF's
Module 1 Niche Marketing Strategy
- Developing a Niche Marketing Strategy – video
- What is Your Specialty – video
- Identify Your Ideal Customer – video
- How to Learn About Your Target Audience – video
- Google Analytics 101 – video
- What is Your Target Audience Searching For – video
- Understanding Keywords – video
- Niche Marketing Strategies – video
This module will help you to learn more about your target audience (the people who are interested in purchasing your art) and teach you how to find them so you can start to build relationships with them and drive them to your artwork.
Module 2 - Content Marketing Basics
- 21 page downloadable PDF Content Marketing Basics
- About Content Marketing - video
- Business and Storytelling - video
- Content Marketing - video
- Art Blog Checkoff List - video
This module explains the importance of creating a content marketing strategy for your online art business and outlines what you need to create a successful artist blog so you can share your story with your audience.
Module 3 - Content Marketing Fundamentals
- Setting Goals - PDF
- Artist Blog Vission Statment - PDF
- Schedule Time to Write - video
- Blog Post Structure - video
- Unique Writer's Voice - video
- Blogging Platforms - video
This module covers the fundamentals of content marketing so you will not waste your time on strategies that do not work.
Module 4 - WordPress Dashboard
- How To Log Into WordPress - video
- WordPress Dashboard - video
- WordPress General Settings - video
- WordPress Reading Settings - Video
- WordPress Writing Settings - video
- WordPress Permalink Settings - video
- WordPress Post Options - video
- WordPress Page Settings - video
- WordPress Category Settings - video
- WordPress Media Settings - video
- How To Embed YouTube Videos On WordPress - video
- How To Manage Comments on WordPress - video
- How To Create A Link On WordPress
- WordPress Widget Settings - video
- WordPress Menue Settings - video
- How To Manage Plugins in WordPress - video
This module will show you everything you need to know about your WordPress dashboard so you can build your dream website.
Module 5 - 28 Day Blogging Challenge
- Day 1 Vision and Goals - Video
- Day 2 Create a List Post - Video
- Day 3 Research Your Niche - Video
- Day 4 Promote Your Blog Post - Video
- Day 5 Comment on Blog Posts - Video
- Day 6 Showcase Your Art on a Blog Post - Video
- Day 7 How to Write an Outbound Link Post Video
- Day 8 Choose One Social Media Platform - Video
- Day 9 How to Create a Social Media Calendar - Video
- Day 10 How to Write a Review Post Part 1 - Video
- Day 11 How to Write a Review Post Part 2 - Video
- Day 12 How to Brainstorm Post Ideas for Art Blogs - Video
- Day 13 How to Create a Blog Editorial Calendar - Video
- Day 14 How to Monitor Your Niche - Video
- Day 15 Revise Your Top Blog Pages - Video
- Day 16 Write an Instructional Post - Video
- Day 17 Create Headlines That Attract Readers - Video
- Day 18 Keyword Research Introduction - Video
- Day 19 Write a FAQ Page - Video
- Day 20 Solve a Readers Problem - Video
- Day 21 Email Marketing - Video
- Day 22 Call-to-Action Strategy - Video
- Day 23 Revise an Old Post - Video
- Day 24 Analyze Other Blogs - Video
- Day 25 SEO Basics - Video
- Day 27 Google Analytics Basics - Video
- Day 28 Schedule Next Months Blogs - Video
This is by far my favorite module. This is what I use for my blogging schedule and what has helped me to grow my artist blog and online art business.
Best of all I do not have to waste time wondering what I should be writing about, it is already planned out for me.
Hosted vs Self- Hosted Platforms - video
Third Party Websites - video
Make Your Online Presence - video
Art Business Startup Blueprint - video
How to Open an Etsy Store Tutorial - video
Build Your Brand - video
Money Back Guarantee
Try the course for 30 days and if you are not completely satisfied I will refund your purchase 100% no questions asked.
All you have to do is email me at email@example.com and request a refund. It is that simple.
My mission is to help you build a prosperous online art business.
Refunds are only valid for the first 30 days.
- How To Log Into WordPress
- WordPress Dashboard
- WordPress General Settings
- WordPress Reading Settings
- WordPress Writing Settings
- WordPress Permalink Settings
- WordPress Post Options
- WordPress Page Settings
- WordPress Category Settings
- WordPress Media Settings
- How to Embed YouTube Videos on WordPress
- How to Manage Comments on WordPress
- How to Creat a Link on WordPress
- WordPress Widget Settings
- WordPress Menu Settings
- How to Manage Plugins in WordPress
- Day 1 Before You Start a Blog Vission and Goals
- Day 2 Create a List Post
- Day 3 Research Your Niche
- Day 4 Promote Your Blog Post
- Day 5 Comment On Blogs
- Day 6 How to Showcase Art with Blog Posts
- Day 7 How to Write an Outbound Link Post
- Day 8 Choose One Social Media Platform
- Day 9 How to Create a Social Media Calendar
- Day 10 How to Write a Review Post Part 1
- Day 11 How to Write a Review Post Part 2
- Day 12 How to Brainstorm Post Ideas for Art Blogs
- Day 13 How to Create a Blog Editorial Calendar
- Day 14 How to Monitor Your Niche
- Day 15 Revise Your Top Blog Pages
- Day 16 Write an Instructional Post
- Day 17 Create Headlines That Attract Readers
- Day 18 Keyword Research Introduction
- Day 19 Write a FAQ Page
- Day 20 Solve a Readers Problem
- Day 21 Email Marketing
- Day 22 Call-to-Action Strategy
- Day 23 Revise an Old Post
- Day 24 Analyze Other Blogs
- Day 25 SEO Basics
- Day 27 Google Aalytics Basics
- Day 28 Schedule Next Months Art Blog Posts